Knives Out is one of the craziest survival games attracting millions of people from around the world to try their skills and strategies to be the last man standing on the battlefield.
Many of them play Knives Out just to kill their boredom and choose to play it anytime on their mobile phone.
On the other hand, game lovers, who always want to try and master each aspect of the game, might be looking for the best way to enjoy this gameplay to the fullest. It can be possible using the keyboard and mouse on your PC and Mac.
Though the official version of Knives Out is available for Android and iOS devices, still, you can have it on Mac. Don’t be surprised, now you can run and play Knives Out on the large screen of your Mac system with great ease and that too, without spending even a single penny.
Isn’t it amazing? And also, don’t you feel like you must also try this game on your Mac and gain much better viewing and gaming experience?
If you still haven’t download in on PC, here is the way to get Knives Out on PC
Many of you might be thinking that how a mobile-based game can be installed on Mac as there is no native version for Mac is available. No need to worry at all. We are here to help you in this regard and will let you learn to install Knives Out on Mac OS using BlueStacks.
What Is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is actually an Android emulator which is widely used to enable mobile games to run on Windows based PC and Mac system. Due to its bugs-free environment and easy to use interface, BlueStacks is highly recommended as compared to numerous other Android emulators.
Let’s follow this step by step guide that get this amazing battle royale game on your Mac.
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks on your Mac with the help of download button listed below.
- Once it is downloaded, now install it by following the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Next, after complete installation of BlueStacks, open it.
- Now, you need to login to your Google account so that you can access Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- No worries, if you do not have any Google account, simply create the one and move further.
- After you are logged in, search for this game in the Google Play Store by typing ‘Knives Out’ in the search bar.
- Select the top search result for the desired gameplay.
- Now, click on the Install button to start its installation process.
- Once it is installed, click on the Knives Out icon on the home screen of BlueStacks to open the game.
- Go ahead and play your game.
Getting your game on Mac provides you the same features as you get in the Android and iOS devices. Moreover, it gives you better performance, speed, and graphics on Mac.
So what are you waiting for? Get Knives Out on your Mac and invite your friends to have unlimited fun.