If you are the craziest player of Knives Out, obviously you will look for different ways with the help of which your gameplay becomes much easier, comfortable and of course enjoyable too.
If you are still playing Knives Out on your Android or iOS device, here we have good news for you.
Now, you can play this amazing game on your PC as well.
Isn’t it surprising for you? Getting the mobile-based game on Windows-based PC is something that ensures to give better viewing and gaming experience. It is so because you get a chance to play Knives Out on the large screen of your PC, which is much better than your mobile phone. Also, the specification of your PS gives better performance, speed, and graphics than your phone.
So, if you want to get it on your PC, you can do this with the help of one of the best solutions i.e. Emulator. As we have a number of emulators out there in the market, choosing the best can be confusing for many of you.
We are here to help you in getting out of this confusion by providing three different ways or we can say three different emulators to run and play Knives Out on your PC.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Open it and log in to your Google account to access the Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
- After you log in, search for Knives Out in Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button, or Install APK
- Once it is done, open Knives Out from the home screen of BlueStacks.
- Now, go ahead with your game.
Using Nox App Player
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your system.
- Open Nox and sign in to Google account so that you can use Google Play Store in Nox.
- Now, type Knives Out on the search bar on Google Play Store.
- Select the first result or directly upload APK.
- It will start the installation process, follow the instructions carefully.
- After the installation, go to the home screen of Nox and click on the game icon.
- It will open the game. Be ready to play your desired game.
Using MEmu App Player
- Download and install MEmu App Player on your PC.
- Open it and then open the Google Play Store.
- Now, Sign in to your Google account to access apps in the Google Play Store.
- Next, search for Knives Out in Play Store.
- Once you found it, click on the Install button.
- It will install Knives Out on your PC.
- Now, open it from the home screen of MEmu App Player.
- That’s all. Play hard!
Always keep in mind that your PC specifications play an important role in the performance of the game installed on it. So, make sure to minimum system requirements. Also, the better PC specs you have, the better performance you will get.
Among these emulators, BlueStacks is considered as the most effective emulator, while Nox App Player and MEmu App Play can be used as its alternatives. It means you can choose any one of them without any worry and have unlimited fun with playing Knives Out on your PC.